Modular and automated plant design
A plant is structured into functional blocks; the Advanced Typical Manager automatically copies all devices and sheets belonging to a function and integrates them into the previous structure. In the extended form, various additional options can be managed. Depending on the selection, corresponding circuit components can be placed in the plans. A dimensioning function allows the selection of specific device types.
From the content:
- Structuring plants and machines functionally
- Structure and assignment of a typical project
- The definition of options and variants
- The assignment of the units in the typical and working project
- Typical Manager options
- The dimensioning of components
You are a user of Engineering Base and want to further automate the project planning of plants and machinery.
All places & dates
Individual training Inquiry