The professional project planning of rail vehicles
Engineering Base supports the project planning of rail vehicles in several ways. Object-oriented and with a central data model for all participants, the platform is completely open for different approaches. In this training course you will learn everything about the essential functions of the system and enhance your skills with practical examples.
From the content
- Engineering base projects and their components
- Drawings and sheets, MS Visio
- Editing circuit diagrams
- Symbols, connections, equipment
- Potentials, connectors, pins, harnesses, cables and wires
- Working with dictionaries
- The Engineering Base Explorer
- Defining the vehicle infrastructure (vehicle overview)
- Defining the wiring graphically or alphanumerically
- Various wizards
- Working with lists and reports
- Designing, sorting, filtering, printing
- Reports and report templates
- Connector diagrams
- Working with device catalogues
- Creating circuit symbols
- Data exchange and data backup
You work in design and want to efficiently use Engineering Base as a modern project planning system for rail vehicle development.
All places & dates
CAE training courses
We run application training courses for the AUCOTEC CAE products Engineering Base, ELCAD, RUPLAN and AUCOPLAN. Content and duration are designed in such a way that you can plan effectively with the systems in no time at all.
Individual in-house training courses
On request all seminars can also be held in English and some in French. The course content can be drawn up individually for your company requirements. We will of course be happy to come and give the course on site at your business!