IEC standards 81346 and 61355 have long officially replaced the old DIN 40719. If you come into contact with the international market, you must plan according to the current IEC standards. Since the introduction of a third tree in EB, structuring according to IEC 81346 is fully supported. The graphic representation of function, location and unit groups has also been modified accordingly.
This training course covers the new working method and all relevant system functions.
You have a good knowledge of Engineering Base and want to learn about and apply the IEC standards and their application in Engineering Base.
From the content:
- Overview of IEC 61082 "Preparation of documents used in electrotechnology"
- Structuring plants according to IEC 81346
- Project configuration according to IEC
- Group functions and labelling
- Filing of documents according to IEC 61355
- Mapping the structures in Engineering Base
- The function of the document level object
All places & dates
CAE training courses
We run application training courses for the AUCOTEC CAE products Engineering Base, ELCAD, RUPLAN and AUCOPLAN. Content and duration are designed in such a way that you can plan effectively with the systems in no time at all.
Individual in-house training courses
On request all seminars can also be held in English and some in French. The course content can be drawn up individually for your company requirements. We will of course be happy to come and give the course on site at your business!