Power distribution is your job? This training course will get you up to speed for the new project planning tool, Engineering Base PTD Plant or PTD Detail (Power Transmission and Distribution), from AUCOTEC. You will learn everything about the essential functions of the system and the typical mode of operation in high and medium voltage. Practical examples and exercises will enhance your new skills.
You are a designer or engineering draughtsman of power engineering plants. You have basic skills in Windows and MS Office and would like to use Engineering Base PTD Plant or PTD Detail efficiently as an up-to-date project planning tool in the design of power engineering plants.
From the content
- Engineering Base projects and their components
- Editing single-phase equivalent circuit diagrams
- Editing circuit diagrams
- Symbols, connections, equipment
- Equipment groups, potentials
- Working with dictionaries
- Engineering Base Explorer
- Defining the plant infrastructure
- The relay and terminal wizard
- The connection between symbols and equipment
- Working with lists and reports
- Designing, sorting, filtering, printing
- Reports and report templates
- PTD-specific accompanying documents
- Working with device catalogues
- Assigning equipment to device data
- Creating equipment from the device catalogue
- Creating circuit symbols and master data
- Using the quality assurance tools
- Data exchange and data backup
All places & dates
CAE training courses
We run application training courses for the AUCOTEC CAE products Engineering Base, ELCAD, RUPLAN and AUCOPLAN. Content and duration are designed in such a way that you can plan effectively with the systems in no time at all.
Individual in-house training courses
On request all seminars can also be held in English and some in French. The course content can be drawn up individually for your company requirements. We will of course be happy to come and give the course on site at your business!