Independence, consistency and plausibility in I&C planning
AUCOPLAN 7 provides powerful functions for creating error-free and fast documentation of an I&C system. You are independent in determining the planning progress as you can work in the functional or local environment as required. In this training course, all relevant work steps are run through using practical examples and exercises.
You are an I&C planner working in project planning. You want to use AUCOPLAN as a powerful tool in I&C engineering. Basic knowledge of Windows is expected.
From the content
- Data consistency by organizing planning in projects
- Free structuring in functional planning
- Displaying and using data on standard documents
- Generating the complete I&C documentation
- Defining any location structures in detailed planning
- Specifying cables and wiring
- Revision management