Collaborative, simultaneous, consistent: AUCOTEC has created a unique platform that goes far beyond conventional CAE for electrical engineering documentation. It is familiar with the most diverse industry segments, from the mechanical or process engineering of plant construction up to wire harnesses in all types of mobile systems. In a project, all disciplines work on one flexible, extensible data model in the same central, reliable database. Whether systems engineering or Industry 4.0 applications such as predictive maintenance are involved: Engineering Base (EB) makes modern plant design easy and efficient with future-oriented technology and intuitive handling. EB is open for integration into any company IT system, scalable from the international enterprise solution down to the smallest engineering office.
AUCOTEC's engineering platform for highly efficient cooperation
Engineering platform for Industry 4.0-compliant plant design
The challenges for modern engineering systems
- Also as a result of Industry 4.0, increasingly complex tasks, more and more collaboration, less and less time: the conventional tool chain is no longer sufficient for parallel, simultaneous editing.
- International, multidisciplinary division of work needs scalable system architectures that support all variants of the installation – from the single workstation to cloud computing. They need to provide for both online collaboration on the same database, and offline integration of suppliers and customers.
- Flexibility: different disciplines, documents, work methods, data models, languages, standards, and so on, require maximum adaptability.
Embedded in your company IT system
- Link to SAP or Teamcenter for optimum process integration
- Easy Office integration for easy data exchange without proprietary interfaces
- Open API, for integration, for example, in the in-house manufacturing system
- Absolutely accessible, fundamentally flexible
- System requirements
- Engineering Base System Requirements