The Energy Suppliers module is an extension of RUPLAN for the highly standardized mode of operation in the field of energy supply. The established system based on the IEC standards decisively simplifies and optimizes the interaction between plant manufacturers and operators with regard to documentation. The training course provides the necessary skills with which you can move efficiently within these standards.
From the content
- RUPLAN databases and project management
- Free graphics and simple symbols in graphic plan editing
- Creating, editing or transferring plant structures according to IEC 81346
- Circuit diagram editing according to Energy Suppliers module guidelines
- Plausibility checks and automatic creation of equipment diagrams
- Automatic generation of terminal, cross-connection and connection diagrams
- Cable lists and cable connection diagrams
- The quality assurance tools
- The data exchange
You have experience in the field of project planning of electrotechnical power supply plants. You want to carry out the essential work steps with the support of RUPLAN EVU and get to know the capabilities of the system targeted to the application.
All places & dates
CAE training courses
We run application training courses for the AUCOTEC CAE products Engineering Base, ELCAD, RUPLAN and AUCOPLAN. Content and duration are designed in such a way that you can plan effectively with the systems in no time at all.
Individual in-house training courses
On request all seminars can also be held in English and some in French. The course content can be drawn up individually for your company requirements. We will of course be happy to come and give the course on site at your business!